The following links are resources for the App Smashing workshop.
App Smashing Sites and Examples
- The History 2.0 Classroom ~ Greg Kulowiec ADE ~ App Smashing Part 1
- The History 2.0 Classroom ~ Greg Kulowiec ADE ~ App Smashing Part 2
- The History 2.0 Classroom ~ Greg Kulowiec ADE ~ Green Screen App Smashing
- Ed Tech Teacher: Toolkit for App Smashing ~ Greg Kulowiec ADE
- Ed Tech Teacher: App Smashing ~ Greg Kulowiec ADE
- edutopia: App Smashing ~ Combining Apps for Better Results ~ Keith Heggart ADE
- Learning & iPads: Why App Smash?
- Padlet: App Smash Examples
- Check out Greg Kulowiec’s App Smash App Pack on ThingLink which describes each app and provides a video tutorial on each. Excellent!
Apps For Smashing brought together by Greg Kulowiec ADE
- Explain Everything
- Green Screen by Do Ink
- Paper by Fifty Three
- Book Creator
- TiltShift Video
- Google Drive
Keith Heggart adds these apps to the mix…
- ThingLink ~ This app looks quite interesting…
- Evernote ~ I agree… this a great all round bit of technology)
- Showbie ~ Excellent way for share and collect the creative products of App Smashing
- Adobe Voice ~ Simply Brilliant
- Snapseed ~ Legendary app and it is free!
Here are a few apps I suggest can be used to mash things up a bit…
Painting & sketching
- WhiteBoard HD
- Adobe Ideas ~ beautiful app, but sadly no longer available…. replaced by Adobe Illustrator Draw which is quite complex in some respects and no longer useful as a whiteboard.
- 8mm Vintage Camera (Video App)