As part of that process I wished to share the apps that I presently have installed on my iPad. Some are quality and others are not. I asked myself what would be an efficient method to achieve this aim?
These are the steps that I took.
- Took a screen shot of each app screen.
- Transferred the images wirelessly to my Mac via GoodReader and DropBox.
- Batch renamed the 15 images using Quick File Renamer Lite.
- Rotated each image in Preview by simply changing to landscape mode and printed to PDF at the same time.
- Uploaded the images to my WordPress site.
- Published them in this post as a gallery.